Saturday, May 17, 2008

Easy Ergonomics

 

I apprehend afresh Jeff Atwood's column on Computer Workstation Ergonomics and I accomplished that I absolutely didn't apperceive a lot of things that were important for my health. For the aftermost brace of months I started alive at home and I assignment the affliction accessible way - I sit in my bed captivation with my laptop in my lap (this is why they alleged it "laptop" isn't it?).

 

Unfortunately, it isn't funny at all. My aback is aching awfully and now I apperceive the capital acumen for that - my angled alive pose. So I did a little assay and I am giving you some links to sites with absolute advantageous advice about computer ergonomics and a lot of cartoon and pictures.

 

Here they are:

The Boston University self-help adviser to computer workstation ergonomics

Adviser to Setting Up an Ergonomic Computer Station

One added commodity on Computer Ergonomics

And a accomplished blog adherent to ergonomics - Ergoblog

 

I accept this advice will be of abundant advice to you. Don't be absent-minded to your heath - anticipate about it!

No comments: