Monday, July 30, 2007

Aviator Laptop Stand


How often do you think about the way that you sit behind your computer? Unless you have back problems, shoulder, wrist or neck issues — you probably don’t think about it at all. I came across the Aviator Laptop Stand the other day, and it is one of those products that makes you say, “Why didn’t I think of this?” It is so simple, and yet so effective that you will use it everywhere you use your laptop.

The Aviator Laptop Stand was made for the airplane as the name implies - in fact, it fits perfectly on the little tray that folds down on the airplane (with some space left to place your snack on the tray too). But it is also useful in many other environments. As I wrote this review the Aviator was on the edge of my coffee table. It actually gives you more space and tilts the keyboard slightly so you can sit back and enjoy yourself, making sure you stay in good posture. Because it elevates the laptop, the air circulates under the computer keeping the battery from getting too hot while you work, watch your movie, etc.

This stand can accommodate any size Laptop you may have. I used it on tables, my desk, even the floor just to give it a test drive. There are rubber rails that prevent the stand from sliding around. It snaps together, and comes apart easily. When it is folded together the plastic molding allows the pieces to connect to one another.

The Aviator slides right into my briefcase with ease. I forgot it was even in my briefcase when it was stored away. The Aviator Laptop Stand sells for $19.99 and you can find it at www.keynamics.com.

No comments: